Custom T-Shirts

Thursday, September 01, 2011

New Design at Doug E. Shirts: Santa Croce Fall 1981

New Design in the Doug E. Shirts Zazzle store! It's called "Santa Croce Fall 1981".

This design is from an screen printing I made in Florence, Italy in the Fall of 1981 while traveling abroad. I lived about a block away from the Basilica of Santa Croce. I fondly remember the time I spent in Italy and look forward to going again someday.



Santa Croce Fall 1981 Print


Please click the link above and check out how it looks on all those fine Zazzle products.

By the way - I know the world seems like a more-dangerous place, but I would still encourage college students to take the opportunity to study abroad. I learned so much about myself, Italy and Europe in general when I was there. I was lucky to spend a semester (three months) with classmates discovering the birthplace of the Renaissance. 




View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments: