Custom T-Shirts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Men's Short Sleeve Tees at Doug E. Shirts on Zazzle.com

Men's Short Sleeve Tees at Doug E. Shirts on Zazzle.com!

When I started Doug E. Shirts, I designed mostly for t-shirts and then applied those designs to the other Zazzle products. I happened to go to Old Navy today and they were having a sale on screen printed shirts at $10 a shirt. I think I've come to a point where I feel good about my designs but realize that people may not want to pay $18 or more for a customizable shirt that doesn't reflect a current youth trend. I also don't have the entirety of the shirt to work with like other Zazzle artists seem to have. I'm not discouraged. But I know that I will have to advertise more and directly to those groups I think will benefit most from my designs. It took some time and surrender, but I think I finally started to hear Chris and Seth. Watch for some new designs and the retirement of other designs. And I will be following through on redesigning my page based on a TED video I recently saw.

In the meantime, please take a look at the shirts that I have on the site now. Those designs are also on other fine Zazzle products. I always appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks in advance!

Here's four designs out of many:










No comments: