Custom T-Shirts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Recipes from Allrecipes.com!

I love to eat! Recently, I had to figure out how to "love" a little less due to health reasons. Equipped with the knowledge of what I could and could not eat, I turned to Allrecipes.com and signed up to be a Supporting Member. being a Supporting Member gives you tools to filter based on your criteria. And now that they have a new Menus section that breaks out meals in different categories by popularity, meals, cuisine, season, holiday and diet, it couldn't be easier!

What follows are my Top 5 recipes (so far!). Click on the title to go to the recipe. Please feel free to suggest your favorites as well.



I use raisins instead of dried cherries. I also cut the brown sugar down to 1/4 cup.


Yummy!

Make sure to read the comments for great variations. Most of them recommend adding corn and more spices.


Follow the recipe and you can't fail!


Awesome!

No comments: