Custom T-Shirts

Friday, March 04, 2011

New Designs! Good Morning AND Happy Face Omelettes and Toast

I like breakfast; sometimes I have it for dinner! When I have a spinach omelette and toast, I see a happy face. It's saying. "Good morning! Let me start you off right today."

Well, I took a picture of one of my meals and made a design out of it. You can get this "Good Morning" design on many products at the Doug E. Shirts Zazzle store.


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.


And if that wasn't enough, if you're not a "morning person", you can use the template I created called Happy Face Omelettes and Toast with the same basic design that allows you to add your own text (or have no text at all!). I look at this and I feel happy. What do you think? Let me know!


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

No comments: